THE ANNUAL SPTC SUMMER SOLSTICE PARTY is scheduled for Friday, June 21 from 6:...
The Saint Paul Tennis Club has four clay courts, offers individual and group lessons, a
youth tennis team, and conducts drills for adults and juniors. Other
events include tournaments and socials.
- Check your E-mail and posted flyers for the New Programs to be offered this year!
- Please review the "Tennis Rules" in the Club Directory.
- Register all tennis guests in the court sheet folder from the day the courts open until they are shut down.
- A lesson or drill must be cancelled the day before, or you will charged unless the spot can be filled.
- Racket stringing and regriping is offered.
- Looking for a game? Ask Greg for some names.
Greg Hiers, a USPTA(Pro 1) certified teaching pro, heads up the SPTC Tennis Program.
A "P1" rating is the highest ranking attainable of the three levels within the tennis teaching association (excluding "Master Pro" classification). Greg is also a certified USTA High Performance Coach. He has also attained the USTA's Level I Competency for Sport Science and has attended several tennis coaching workshops across the country. Greg currently coaches numerous high school varsity players, sectionally ranked players as well adults of all ability levels.
During the winter months, Greg is the Director of Tennis Programs at Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center.